Monday 10 June 2013

In the beginning...

Gents, sirs princes and kings!

a million and one magazines are talking to the birds, chicks, the femacular estrogenic specie about their emotional journey when they evolve into new mothers. As a new daddy i didnt spot anything really talking about what i am going through. Hence the blog i want to talk about the evolution of a new dad. The gut wrenching realities like yes, where did the sex go, whats with the attention deficit disorder, what do you want me to be, a man or a nanny bla bla etc.

DaddyDT? I am forever getting uphill about my monotone, my lack of sharing my emotions, feelings, the fuzzies and to me irrelavent pieces of information we dont even gather in the day. We are different this we know so this is not about how we must cater for our ladies but simply about how we assimilate the new challenge.

I have a corporate job in the day and at night i become dad and on the weekend i am a musician, all these caps i wear as i am sure you do. We'll talk..

stay tuned...

Eev (Ewald Arnardo Ferreira)

No comments:

Post a Comment